How to setup your Canon Pixma TS3150
This article brief in about the issues related to Canon Pixma TS3150.The issues like setting up youir Canon Pixma TS3150 printer, installing the driver for Canon Pixma TS3150 printer or fixing the issues like color not printing, black not printing, printing blank pages, paper jam issue, or to fix scanner issue for Canon Pixma TS3150. You can refer to the steps given belove to resolve your issues related to Canon Pixma TS3150 printer.
How to setup Canon Pixma TS3150 Printer
To setup your Canon Pixma TS3150 Printer follow the instructions given below:
- Make sure the wireless router’s WPS button is prepared for pressing.
- When the Network status icon (B) flashes, press and hold the Network button (A) on the printer for a few seconds.
- Within two minutes, press and hold the WPS button on the wireless router. Refer to the wireless router documentation for more information on pushing the WPS button.
- The Network Status icon and the Signal Strength icon (C) will turn on after the connection to the wireless router is complete.
See “Troubleshooting” if the alarm lamp comes on.
The configuration of the network connection is now finished.
How to setup Wireless Canon Pixma TS3150 Printer
However, there are a few prerequisites that need to be completed before we can use the WPS pushbutton technique:
For more information, please refer to the user manual for your device. The access point needs to have a physical WPS push button present.
The WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol must be in use on your network. When WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy) or no security is enabled, the majority of WPS enabled access points won’t connect using the WPS technique. Please check the wire-free connection settings on your computer to learn more about the security mechanism that is being utilised on your wireless network.
To finish the setup Wireless Canon Pixma TS3150 Printer, kindly adhere to the instructions listed below.
- Ascertain that the printer is within the wireless router’s range and that the WPS button is accessible.
- Press and hold the printer’s (Wireless) button (A) until the wire-free lamp (B) starts to flash.
- Select (Colour) from the menu.
- Until the Direct lamp (D) illuminates, press the (Wireless) button.
- Once the wire-free lamp (E) and the ON lamp (Colour) have flashed, push the (WPS) button on the wire-free router within 2 minutes. While searching, the printer’s blue WiFi bulb will continue to flash, and when connecting to the access point, the power and WiFi lamps will also flash.
- The Power & WiFi lamps will stop blinking & remain lighted once the printer has successfully connected to your wireless network. Additionally, the network lamp will come on.
Confirm Network Settings
You can print out your printer’s network settings if you want to verify that it is successfully connected to your wireless network:
- Check to see if your printer is on.
- A4 or Letter-sized plain paper should be loaded.
- Release the (Wi-Fi) button after holding it down while waiting for the WiFi lamp to flash once.
- Click the (Colour)
- Click the (Wi-Fi)
- Click the (Colour)
It will print the network information page.
When looking at the printout, make sure that “Connection” says “Active” and that the SSID, or Service Set Identifier, which is the name of your wireless network, says the right name.
The setup for the WPS is finished at this point.
How to install the Canon Pixma TS3150 driver
While carrying out the following installation procedures for installing the Canon Pixma TS3150 driver, connect your PC to the Internet.
- Save a copy of the Canon PIXMA TS3150 driver.
- Double-click the.exe file you downloaded.
- Adhere to the directions to install the programme and make the necessary adjustments.
Download the complete driver and software package for the Canon PIXMA TS3150 series on Windows (18.44 MB)
Downloadable drivers for Windows for the Canon PIXMA TS3150 MP (89.44 MB)
Download the drivers for the Canon PIXMA TS3150 XPS printer for Windows (39.07 MB)
Download the security patch for Windows printers and multifunction printers for the Canon PIXMA TS3150 (42.41 KB)
It is an All-in-One Inkjet Printer, the Canon PIXMA TS3150.
How to fix Canon Pixma TS3150 color not printing issue
Update Printer Driver
Printer Driver is essential for initiating printing from your printer device. As a result, if the driver becomes outdated, improperly installed, or faulty, Canon Pixma TS3150 Printer color not printing issue will occur. It is critical to first update it to the most recent version compatible with your model and operating system. You can, however, download the printer driver from the official website and then properly install it on your computer system. If this does not solve your problem, proceed to the next solution.
Examine the Color Printing Options
Make sure you have the color printing option enabled in your Canon Pixma TS3150 Printer because if it is not, you may not get color prints. You can enable the color printing settings section by following the steps below:
- First and foremost, press the “Start” button on your computer. Next, navigate to the “Settings” tab.
- Now, select “Printers and Scanners” from the drop-down menu.
- Then, from the available printer lists, select your Canon Pixma TS3150
- Now, select the “Properties” tab.
- Then, check to see if you have enabled the colour printing option. If it isn’t, enable it first.
- Start printing a test page now.
How to fix Canon Pixma TS3150 printing blank pages issue
Canon Pixma TS3150 printing blank pages issue can be fixed by following the methods given below:
Check the cartridge
Follow the instructions in the installation manual to ensure correct cartridge installation in your Canon Pixma TS3150 printer.
Eliminate the protecting sheet or round covering on the former if you don’t want your task to be hampered or a canon printer printing blank pages error to occur.
Check the ink level.
If your ink cartridge is empty, your printer will undoubtedly print nothing but blank pages. Through careful observation of the menu buttons on your printer, you can quickly determine the ink level.
Eliminate print head clogs
This problem typically occurs after a prolonged period of not using your Canon printer. The print heads are blocked by dried-up ink. At that point, you should clean the print heads with a lint-free soft cloth, or you can use an automatic cleaning approach to clear the clogged or unclean print heads.
How to fix Canon Pixma TS3150 offline issue
First, check for a basic connection problem that may result in the ‘Canon Pixma TS3150 offline’ issue. As a result, make sure your printer is receiving power and is connected to the computer via a USB cable or a wireless network.
Check that your Canon Pixma TS3150 printer is set as the default
Canon printers may display an offline error due to incorrect computer settings. Check your Windows settings to ensure that your printer is set as the “Default printer.”
To set your Canon Pixma TS3150 Printer as the default, follow these steps:
- Select ‘Control Panel’ from the Windows search results and then ‘Devices and Printers.’
- Next, from the list of printers, right-click on your Canon Pixma TS3150 Printer and select the’set as default’ option. A Green check mark will appear on your printer once it has been set as the default.
Disabled the Use Printer Offline Status
Follow the steps below to ensure that your Canon Pixma TS3150 Printer is free of Canon Pixma TS3150 Printer Offline issues:
- To begin, restart your printer and launch the run box from the Windows search bar.
- After that, open the control panel and navigate to ‘Devices and Printers.’
- Following that, your installed Canon Pixma TS3150 printer will be displayed on your screen.
- If you see a green check mark next to your printer, right-click on it and select the ‘See what’s printing’ option.
- If your printer is grey, right-click on it and select the ‘Set as default printer’ option.
- Finally, click on the printer option, and if you see two check marks next to the options ‘use Canon Pixma TS3150 printer offline’or ‘Pause Printing,’ uncheck them to bring your printer back online from offline mode.
How to fix Canon Pixma TS3150 Printer paper jam issue
If the jammed paper tears and you are unable to remove it from the rear tray or the paper output slot, or if the jammed paper is still inside the Canon Pixma TS3150 Printer, remove it using the steps listed below:
- Unplug the Canon Pixma TS3150 printer and turn it off.
- Open the cover and retract the paper output tray.
- Verify whether Canon Pixma TS3150 paper jam issue is under the FINE cartridge holder.
- Move the FINE cartridge holder to the far right or left, depending on which makes it simpler to remove the jammed paper, if the jammed paper is underneath.
- Holding the FINE cartridge holder, slowly slide it to the far right or left while holding it in place.
With both hands, firmly grasp the trapped paper.
- Pull the paper out gradually to avoid tearing it.
- Make sure all paper jams are cleared out.
- Shut the door.
- The print queue’s open tasks are all cancelled. Reprint the material.
How to fix Canon Pixma TS3150 scanner issue
To fix Canon Pixma TS3150 scanner issues follow the given steps:
Scanners that won’t switch on, make unusual noises, or otherwise malfunction are common issues.
- Make that the scanner software is correctly installed and that all the settings are set.
- Check to see if the scanner’s power light is on.
- Uninstall and reinstall the scanner software if any software-related issues are found.
- Try to run the fundamental tests that the manufacturer recommends.
- Ensure that the scanner’s cords are securely attached.
- Dust, humidity, and overheating can all permanently harm the scanner.
- You can identify and troubleshoot such difficulties by restarting your computer, removing cables, and checking for any hardware incompatibilities in the device manager.
How to fix Canon Pixma TS3150 not printing black
You may have problems such as not printing black even if the cartridge has enough ink. The hardware of the printer or the system to which it is connected may be at fault. Restarting the Canon Pixma TS3150 printer or the linked device may seem like a straightforward solution, but it may not always work.
There are several methods to fix Canon Pixma TS3150 not printing black:
- Print head cleaning.
- Make the cartridges clean.
- Utilize the printer troubleshooter.
The content on this website is provided for informational purposes only. We are not affiliated or associated with any company or other third party, and we do not endorse any company, brand, name, or logo. Any references to other companies or brands are for informational purposes only.