Steps To Follow For Resetting HP Printer
We will talk about various reset options for HP printers in this article. We will also describe how to reset HP Printer in an easy and uncomplicated way.
Printer hard reset to default settings
- Turn on your printer first, then go to the printer’s control panel.
- Press and hold the information button (i button) on the panel for three seconds, then release it.
- Now, simultaneously press and hold the “Wireless” and “Cancel” buttons for one second, and then release it.
- Your printer will then automatically turn off and restart.
- Your printer has now been returned to factory settings and is ready for use.
How To Reset HP Printer With Touch Screen Display
- Make sure your printer is turned on and in the “Ready state.”
- Go to the printer’s control panel now and choose the “Wireless icon” option.
- After that, tap the “Settings” icon, scroll down, and choose “Restore Network Settings.”
- Next, select “Yes” from the prompt on the following screen.
- Finally, a confirmation that your default settings have been restored will be given to you.
- Your printer has been set to its default settings and is ready for use.
How To Reset HP Printer Network Settings
Learn how to reset your printer’s network settings by referring to the steps below:
- First, unplug your printer’s power cord, then plug it back in after 60 seconds.
- Next, switch on the printer and hold down the “Wireless” and “Cancel” buttons at the same time for three to five seconds.
- The printer’s wireless default settings have been restored, and it is now in setup mode. The power button light and blue wireless light will also blink to further highlight this.
- The wireless network configuration has been completed, and your printer is now ready for connection.
Reset Printer Using HP smart app
- Open the HP Smart app on your device and first choose the model of printer you want to reset.
- ‘Advance settings’ can be found by going to ‘Advance’.
- The HP website will now open and show information about your printer.
- Click the settings icon here.
- Choose “Restore factory defaults” by clicking on “Restore defaults” and then click “OK.”
- A page warning that the connection is insecure may now appear. You shouldn’t be concerned, though, as this page is from HP’s official website. Choose “show more” and then “Open page” to continue.
- Another page is about to load. Click the “Restore Factory Defaults” button (it’s a blue button) here.
However, if you experience any problems while resetting your printer, contact our support team.
Also Read: Fix HP Printer not printing color