Setup your Brother Printer To WiFi
Concerned that your Brother Printer not connecting to WiFi? To set up a Brother printer, read the article. Follow the instructions on how to connect Brother printer to WiFi or wireless router using a computer running Windows, Windows 10, or a Mac.
Prepare to print wirelessly by unpacking the printer and downloading the Brother software. Reset the printer’s settings to their original values first. Press two buttons on the top panel at once to turn the printer OFF. Turn On the device. Holding the keys down for 10 seconds after turning them on is necessary for the orange and green LEDs to begin blinking. Use the WPS button on the router to connect the Brother printer to a wireless network. the printer’s antenna button should be pressed.
- Wi-Fi or a wireless network can be used with a computer or laptop to set up a Brother printer. You must install the software after the reset. The most recent version should be downloaded from the manufacturer’s website, though you can use the disc that comes with it.
- Visit the manufacturer’s website and type the model name into the search box to connect the Brother printer to wifi.
- Select “Search” from the menu.
- The operating system version is automatically determined.
- If software for 64-bit Windows 10 or Windows 11 is needed. In the subsection “Driver-Installation kit of the device software,” choose the necessary software package.
- To download the full-featured software and driver for the Brother Printer Model, click the “Download” button next to that line, right when the download is finished.
- Locate the necessary printer series in the device selection box and select “Wireless installation.”
- Select “Install Printer Software” from the list of options in the next box.
- Make sure you accept the license agreement’s conditions by checking the box and pressing “Next.”
- Select “brother wireless printer setup“ from the list of options in the “Printer connection method” window.
- Wait until the software and driver components have been updated with the chosen settings.
- After the update, the window for wireless printer setup appears.
- The Brother printer must currently be connected via a USB interface cable to a PC or laptop.
- Once the printer is connected, the “Print setup…” window will vanish and the software installation will proceed without any more input.
- Manually choose the item and set the wireless network’s specifications to print a test page.
By following all of the above-listed steps; you will be able to solve the brother printer won’t connect to wifi issue.
Also Read: Printer printing blank pages