To set up your HP Printer with iPad/iPhone follow the given steps
Step-1: Configure the printer’s network connection
Ascertain that your printer and iPad/iPhone are connected to the same wireless network.
- Check that Wi-Fi is turned on and that the name of your local Wi-Fi network has a checkmark next to it on your Apple device. If you are connected to some other network, tap the name of the network you want to connect.
- Restart the printer and then check the status of the printer’s network connection.
- Touchscreen control panel printers: To view the network connection status, tap the Wireless icon or open the Network Settings or Setup menu.
- If your printer does not have a touchscreen control panel, make sure the light next to the wireless icon or button is turned on and not blinking.
Continue to the next step if the printer is still not connected.
- Connect the printer to the network once it is within range of the Wi-Fi router signal.
- Touchscreen control panel printers: Select Wireless Setup Wizard from the Setup, Network, or Wireless settings menu, and then follow the instructions to select the network name and enter the password.
- Printers without a touchscreen control panel: Hold the Wireless button down for five seconds, or until the wireless light begins to flash. Within two minutes, or until the connection process begins, press and hold the WPS button on the router. When the HP Printer setup with iPad is complete, the wireless light on the printer stops flashing.
Step-2: Print from your Apple device (iPad/iPhone)
Print documents, photos, and web pages from apps that support printing on iPhone and iPad.
- Check that the printer is turned on, the cartridges are installed, and the paper you want to print on is in the appropriate paper tray.
- Open the item you want to print, then tap the Share or menu icon.
- Scroll down and choose Print from the list of options.
- Choose your printer, then print job options such as paper size, number of copies, and page range.
- Press the print button.
Also Read: Print from iPad