How to Setup HP Deskjet Printer
Take the printer out of the box, and then take off any tape, stickers, or other packaging components.
- Take the printer out of the packaging.
- Take off all tape and packaging materials from the printer’s exterior.
- To open the ink cartridge access door, lower the output tray, reach inside the printer, grab the handle, and lower the door.
- Eliminate any tape and packaging components from the printer.
Before throwing away or recycling the box and its contents, make sure you take out all of the hardware and materials.
Step 2 is to plug in the power cord.
To turn on the printer, plug it into a power source.
NOTE: At this time, a USB cable should not be connected. When installing software, the connection to the computer is established.
Attach the printer’s power cord the back, and then plug the other end of the cord into an outlet.
To turn on the printer, press he Power button.
The printer’s carriage is moved to the printer’s centre.
Await the printer to be silent and unattended before moving on.
Step3 :- Install the ink cartridges.
Install the HP ink
cartridges that came with your printer in the box.
1. Take one of the ink tanks out of the packaging. Be careful to only touch the ink cartridge’s black plastic.
2. Take off the adhesive tape.
WARNING: Avoid touching the ink nozzles or the copper-colored
connections. Replace the contacts’ protective tape only when necessary. Clogs, ink failure, and poor electrical connections can occur as a result of handling these components.
3. Insert the ink cartridge into its slot while holding it by its sides with the contacts facing the printer, and then gently push it in until it snaps into place.
NOTE: Place the black ink cartridge on the right after installing the colour ink cartridge on the left.
4. Carry out the same procedures to install the second ink cartridge.
5. Close the output tray first, then the door that allows access to the ink cartridges.
Step 4: Fill the input tray with paper.
1.After installing the ink cartridges, place some plain A4 or US letter-sized paper in the input tray.
Raise the input tray, first.
2.Completely slide the paper width guide to the left.
3. Fill the input tray with a stack of white paper.
4.Move the paper width guide tothe right until the edge of the paper is resting on it.
5. Lower the output tray before extending the tray.
Install the printer software in step five.
You can now install the printing software after setting up the HP printer hardware. Wait until the printing software instructs you to do so before attempting to connect the printer to a computer.
Visit the 123.hp.com/dj2600 HP website to download the most recent version of the printing software.
NOTE: After printing five pages, the printer prints an alignment page to ensure print quality. To finish the ink cartridge alignment, adhere to the directions on the alignment page.
Our Technician can resolve your all HP Envy Printer issue. Call Us Now to get your issue fix today.
HP OfficeJet Pro
Our Technician can Settle your all HP Officejet pro Printer issue. Call Us Now to get your issue fix today.
HP DeskJet Ink
Our Technician can resolve your all HP Deskjet Printer issue. Call Us Now to get your issue fix today.
HP Laserjet Printer
Our Technician can Fix your all HP Laserjet Printer issue. Call Us Now to get your issue solve today.
The content on this website is provided for informational purposes only. We are not affiliated or associated with any company or other third party, and we do not endorse any company, brand, name, or logo. Any references to other companies or brands are for informational purposes only.