HP Envy 4500 Printer
Wireless printing nearly everywhere
- Print wirelessly from your smartphone, tablet, and Internet-connected PC to practically anyplace.
- Have your printer close at hand at all times by using the HP Printer Control app to scan directly to your smartphone.
- With every print, HP Printables will inspire life by delivering news, entertainment, and discounts to your printer.
HP Instant Ink can help you save up to 50% on ink
- Use the optional HP Instant Ink service to get ink sent right to your door so you never run out.
- For big volume printing, HP high-yield ink cartridges provide an extra affordable printing choice.
Take on any challenge
- Produce borderless, lab-quality images and laser-sharp documents with ease, and elicit an emotional response from every page.
- Without any hassle, you can start printing wirelessly right away.
- HP Printables provide news, entertainment, and savings right to your printer, inspiring life with every print.
- Save time and paper by automatically printing on the both sides of the page.
Duty cycle every month
- 1000 pages maximum. The maximum monthly production of pages that can be photographed is referred to as the duty cycle. This rating enables optimal deployment of printers and multifunction printers (MFPs) to meet the needs of connected individuals or groups and compares the resilience of the product to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices.
HP Envy 4500 Printer Setup
- Setup a network connection using a wireless network router.
- Turn on your HP Envy Printer and computer.
- Access to the printer control panel.
- Locate and tap the wireless icon.
- Tap Wireless Setup wizard and connect to your network.
- Download and install the print driver software on your computer.
- Upgrade printer firmware to the latest version.
- Try to print on your HP Envy 4500 printer.
The content on this website is provided for informational purposes only. We are not affiliated or associated with any company or other third party, and we do not endorse any company, brand, name, or logo. Any references to other companies or brands are for informational purposes only.