HP Envy 4510 Printer
The HP Envy 4510 printer has distinctive qualities that allow it to leverage contemporary technology and maximize printer resources for optimal output. Regarding the available connection possibilities, there is Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n technology operating at 2.4 GHz. A high-speed USB 2.0 port, Direct Wi-Fi, and an HP Smart app for mobile printing are also included.
- Height: 4.65 inches
- Width: 17.5 inches
- Depth: 19.44 inches
The HP Envy 4510 printer is sleek and portable and offers excellent performance. It has enhanced fax, scan, and copy tools for improved multitasking, high-speed printing at an optimal resolution of 4800×1200 dpi, and mobile printing capabilities to make the process more convenient.
HP Envy 4510 Printer Setup
- After purchasing the HP Envy 4510 printer from the supplier, make sure the seal is intact.
- Cut the seal off the box and open it.
- Ensure that the printer’s parts are included in the box.
- From the box, take the HP Envy 4510 printer out, and set it up on a flat surface.
- Remove the packing materials and protective strips from the HP Envy 4510 Printer Setup.
- Open the power cable that is provided in the printer box.
- Connect the cord to the correct port on your printer and power supply.
- On the HP 4510 printer’s control panel, set the options.
- pen the ink cartridges that were provided in the printer box.
- Put papers in the input plate.
HP Envy 4510 AirPrint Setup
To print from the Apple system, use the AirPrint feature. Follow the steps to setup the AirPrint feature:
- Long-press the power button to turn on the HP Envy 4510 printer.
- On your printer’s control panel, select the Wireless icon.
- Select the Wireless Direct option, then select the network name of your router.
- Click the Settings button on your Apple device.
- Choose your router’s network name.
- Finish setting up AirPrint by selecting a name for your printer.
HP Envy 4510 Wireless Setup
Your printer and PC may be connected wirelessly with ease. The printer can be connected directly to a computer that is connected to the internet. Follow the instructions on your printer’s screen to set up the wireless process:
- Check the status of your router’s internet connection after turning it on.
- Select “Settings” from the printer’s control panel on the Envy 4510.
- A wireless setup option should be chosen.
- Enter your router’s network name and password.
- On your laptop or computer, download and install the printer driver software.
- Set the connection type to Wi-Fi.
- To connect the system using WPS Direct, follow the instructions displayed on the PC’s monitor.
- Verify that your router has a WPS button.
- Click and grab the WPS button on the printer’s control panel.
- Once the HP Envy 4510 Printer Setup has been completed, press the WPS button on the router.
Installation of the HP Envy 4510 Driver
- After downloading the printer driver from HP 4510 website, install it.
- Place the downloaded driver file by double tapping or right-tapping on it.
- Your driver file should be unzipped if it is.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Set the connection type for your computer and HP 4510 printer according to their specifications.
- Depending on your PC’s OS version, the installation process could be different.
The content on this website is provided for informational purposes only. We are not affiliated or associated with any company or other third party, and we do not endorse any company, brand, name, or logo. Any references to other companies or brands are for informational purposes only.