hp Envy printer setup
Remove the printer and all packaging materials from the box, connect the power cord, customise the control panel settings, load paper into the input tray, install the ink cartridges, and then download and install the printer software. This completes the first printer setup.
Step 1 take the printer out of the box.
Remove the tape, stickers, and other packing materials before taking the printer out of the box.
1.Remove all tape, packaging materials, and stickers from the printer’s exterior and control panel after taking it out of the box.
2.Close the scanner lid after lifting it to remove the packaging from the scanner glass.
- Carefully lift the ink cartridge access door until it locks into place while holding onto the grips on either side of the printer. Next, take out all tape and packaging materials from the printer’s interior.
- Lock the access door for the ink cartridges.
- Recycle all of the packaging.
Step 2: Plug in the power adapter and configure preferences.
NOTE: At this time, a USB cable should not be connected. When installing software, the connection to the computer is established.
- Connect the power cord to the rear of the printer and to an electrical socket.
- Switch the printer on.
- Choose the language and nation/region of your choice, then tap Yes.
Step 3: Install the ink cartridges
Install the ink cartridges that came with your printer in the box.
- Open the access door for the ink cartridges.
- Wait until the carriage is idle and silent before you continue.
3. Take a printer cartridge out of the packing. Be careful to only touch the ink cartridge’s black plastic.
Take off the ink cartridge’s plastic tape.
Set preferences after turning on the printer and plugging it into a wall outlet.
- After placing the ink cartridge into the open slot at a slight upward angle, push it up slowly until it clicks into place. The left slot is for the colour ink cartridge, while the right slot is for the black ink cartridge.
- To use the second ink cartridge, repeat these procedures.
7.Lock the access door for the ink cartridges.
Step 4: Fill the main tray with paper.
Paper trays should be cleared of packing materials and tape before being filled with plain A4 or US letter-sized paper.
- Pull open the input tray, take out the output tray, and then clear the photo tray of all tape and packaging debris.
- Pull remove the paper tray and insert the photo tray.
- Clear the input tray of all tape and packaging materials.
- Extend the paper-width guides.
- Fill the tray with a stack of plain paper until it reaches the rear. Then, slip the paper-width guidelines in until they just touch the paper’s edges.
- After replacing the output tray, reinstall the paper tray.
The initialization process for the printer begins. The printer will likely make noises while performing this task. A calibration page is printed by the printer once the procedure is finished.
- Recycle every piece of packaging.
Step 5 :- Install the printer software.
Install the print driver or mobile app to configure the connection to your computer, smartphone, or tablet after finishing the printer hardware setup. Wait until asked to do so during the guided installation before attempting to connect the printer.
Visit 123.hp.com to get the most recent driver or app.
Our Technician can resolve your all HP Envy Printer issue. Call Us Now to get your issue fix today.
HP OfficeJet Pro
Our Technician can Settle your all HP Officejet pro Printer issue. Call Us Now to get your issue fix today.
HP DeskJet Ink
Our Technician can resolve your all HP Deskjet Printer issue. Call Us Now to get your issue fix today.
HP Laserjet Printer
Our Technician can Fix your all HP Laserjet Printer issue. Call Us Now to get your issue solve today.
The content on this website is provided for informational purposes only. We are not affiliated or associated with any company or other third party, and we do not endorse any company, brand, name, or logo. Any references to other companies or brands are for informational purposes only.