Print from iPhone to HP Printer
AirPrint and Wi-Fi Direct are the two methods you can use to print from an iPhone to an HP printer. This article covers both the methods to print wirelessly from your iPhone to HP printer.
Print from iPhone to HP Printer using AirPrint
- Ensure that your HP printer and iPhone both are plugged into the same network. For AirPrint to function, they must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your iPhone, tap the file you want to print. You can print nearly anything because many different apps offer printing inside the app.
- After choosing your printer, choose Print. The paper size and the number of copies you want to print should both be editable.
It’s possible that your printer is incompatible with AirPrint if it’s not included in the list of printers on your iPhone. The Wi-Fi Direct Method should then be used.
- Find out your HP printer’s name and Wi-Fi Direct password. To connect with your phone, you’ll require this information.
- On touch-screen printers, tap the Wi-Fi Direct icon, which is the one with numerous squares and rectangles next to the Wi-Fi icon.
- The Wi-Fi Direct name and password will be printed on the majority of HP printers without touch screens if you press the Information button.
- On your iPhone, click Settings. This icon resembles a few gears on a light grey background.
- Click Wi-Fi.
- Tap the printer’s Wi-Fi Direct name.
- Type the password.
- Click Join. Your iPhone won’t have internet access while connected to the printer’s Wi-Fi.
- Tap Print after choosing your printer. Changes to the paper size and desired number of copies should be possible.
If you are not able to print from your iPhone to HP Printer by using the above-given methods then kindly contact our Support Team. We will help you to resolve your issue.
Also Read: HP Laptop Running Slow