Epson Printer Setup
How to Setup Epson Printer
To enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on Windows, follow the steps listed below.
Note: Verify that your product is configured with an Ethernet or wireless connection in accordance with the instructions on the Start Here sheet for your product.
Visit the Epson support home page, choose your product, choose Manuals, and then click Start Here to view the Start Here sheet.
- Get the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility and install it.
- Click Next after agreeing to the End-User License Agreement.
- Select Install followed by Finish.
- After choosing your product, click Next.
- Click Next after selecting Printer Registration.
- Click Next after selecting Agree.
- Click OK to acknowledge the Register a printer to Epson Connect message.
- Choose one of the subsequent:
- Complete the Create an Epson Connect Account form if you’re setting up a new account, then click Finish.
- If you already have an account and are registering a new product with it, choose I already have an account, complete the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- Press Close.
- For instructions on how to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services, see our Activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print instructions.
Find Your Model
Epson Eco Tank Printer
Our Technician can resolve your all Epson Eco Printer issue. Call Us Now to get your issue fix today.
The content on this website is provided for informational purposes only. We are not affiliated or associated with any company or other third party, and we do not endorse any company, brand, name, or logo. Any references to other companies or brands are for informational purposes only.