How To Connect Epson Printer to Wifi - Easy Method to Setup
We have covered how to connect your Epson printer to WiFi on both Windows and Mac computers in this post.
So let’s begin the process of setting up a wireless network connection for the printer by establishing a WiFi network connection between the router and printer.
• Make sure your WiFi network and Epson printer are both switched ON first.
• then choose the “Home” button from the Printer control panel.
• Using the Left or Right Arrow keys, choose Setup > Network Settings >WiFi setup, and then click OK.
• Pick your network name from the list of shown networks after the network search has been completed on the screen. Next, input your WiFi password. After a little delay, hit the OK button once again.• Your Epson printer is finally linked to your WiFi network.
Therefore, let’s concentrate on printer configuration on Windows and Mac PC following the successful Epson connect printer setup on WiFi network.
How To Connect Epson Printer to Wifi on Windows
Here, we’ve outlined how to set up an Epson printer on a Windows computer. You may accomplish this by taking the following actions:
• First, switch on your Windows computer, printer, and router.
• Check the printer and computer connections.
• Then join the WiFi network to your Epson printer (steps explained in above section).
• Now access the Epson driver download page in your browser and install the appropriate printer driver.
• Once the download is complete, double-click the driver file and install your printer driver by following the straightforward instructions on the screen.
• Open “Control panel” from the Windows Search Option at this point.
• A list of accessible printers will then appear on your screen. Click “Next” after choosing your Epson printer from the list.
• After that, simply wait a little while for your Epson wireless printer to connect to your Windows computer.
How To Connect Epson Printer to Wifi on MAC OS
Here, we’ll go through how to connect your Mac computer to an Epson wireless printer.
To receive the full setup tutorial, follow the steps below:
• Turn on your Mac computer, Epson printer, and WiFi network.
• Now, join the WiFi network with your Epson printer (refer to 1st section of this write-up for instructions).
• Afterward, get the appropriate driver for your printer from Epson’s driver download website.
• Additionally, complete the Mac OS driver installation process.
• Open the “Apple Menu” when the installation is complete, then select “System Preferences.”
• Select “Printers and Scanners” from the menu now.
• Click the + symbol in the following window to add the printer.
• A list of accessible printers will now be shown. Here, choose your Epson printer, then click the “Add” button.
• Finally, your Mac device and Epson printer will be linked.
So those were the “Wireless Epson connect printer setup on Mac OS” instructions.
We anticipate that the troubleshooting methods listed above will resolve your query about “how to connect Epson Printer to WiFi Network.” Feel free to contact us by email or chat if you are still having trouble configuring your printer.
HP Printer Setup
Our Technician can solve your all HP Printer issue. Call Us Now to get your issue fix today.
Canon Printer Setup
Our Technician can settle your all Canon Printer issue. Call Us Now to get your issue fix today.
Brother Printer Setup
Our Technician can resolve your all Brother Printer issue. Call Us Now to get your issue fix today.
Epson Printer Setup
Our Technician can resolve your all Printer issue. Call Us Now to get your issue fix today.
The content on this website is provided for informational purposes only. We are not affiliated or associated with any company or other third party, and we do not endorse any company, brand, name, or logo. Any references to other companies or brands are for informational purposes only.